View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 10:37 AM   #264
SummoneR
Paul

Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronix View Post
I hear ya bro about the work issue, so much for all the "change" we heard about from our Pres..

Regarding the Bakersfield meet, that weekend couldn't be more perfect! I'm still an Eagles season ticket holder and last year I still made 6 home games. The weekend of the Meet is the Eagles Bye Week, so it's perfect!! I'm there & I'm sure I can rustle up some SoCal boys to make the trip too!

Thanks again for the compliments bro! Now it's time to do the sound system & the door panel/dash strip mod
Perfect!

Yup!
That reminds me... I had my battery/spare tire pit fill up with water, and it rusted some of my amp connections... I need to go in and replace the fuse box and adapters etc. I got in the car the other day, and the sub-woofer just went nuts on me. The radio was off too, so it startled the $hit out of me haaa! I can't wait to do a full speaker swap.

I have some door panel lighting I plan to do, as soon as I get the cash. It will be custom for sure, and I hope no one else does it before I can. So it's hush hush. I've only told one person what I have planned.