Thread: Any Ideas?
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 05:47 PM   #7
Kohdaa

Drives: 2011 Imperial Blue Metall RS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroI View Post
Black stripes done really show up on blue does it...Maybe white?? I would definetly get the heritage grill. If dont stripe look into Hex vents. Get some Halos from AAC for the fogs and Headlights. Black out the bowtie or if going heritage grill then do no front badge or something more custom. Change out the side markers to LED from AAC. Hex vents are TOP QUALITY one of the best after market mods I have seen around. Do a search. It involves cutting the hood but looks great and will set the car apart from many. Here is my Hex vents below in middle of hood. You can also see the heritage grill and the T3 ports with lighting
Yea definitely do white over black because black would barely show, and did you cut your hood yourself or did you have it done? Seems difficult, also i had already planned on changing the color of chevy emblem and doing white stripes but idk if the stripes that stop at hood are good or the ones that go all the way down the car to bumper. Like this picture or something else that will stop at hood like most.Thanks
Attached Images

Kohdaa is offline   Reply With Quote