View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 07:31 PM   #43
GearHeadPeter
US Navy Vet

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS, 65 Mustang GT Fastback
Ok, here is a video of the morning auto-cross. Sorry for the wind noise and I tired to keep the cars in view, but those suckers are damn fast.

Now I didn't realize how fast they were going until I went four laps with Air Lift and hit speeds on the straightaway of about 125 mph. I have to admit their Air Lift technology is pretty sweet. During all those turns the car did not once do any body rolls, and even though the track was bumpy in spots the Camaro stayed put. It was one awesome ride, especially for 575 hp with a Supercharger.

Here are a few pics of the car, and me in the passenger seat that Paul (FourHounds) took.
Attached Images

3rd Camaro on this forum to have a Mylink installed. Installation by GEN5DIY, Heritage Grill, Lloyds Premium Ebony Camaro RS floor mats, Empire Billet Camaro Black sill plates, AAC: LED footwell & interior lighting, Rear Courtesy Lights, LED side markers/turn signals, Plasma P13W DRl bulbs, Formula 1 Pinnacle Series tint, Roto-Fab Yellow CAI & Fuse cover, Technostalgia Afterburner LED taillights, EmblemPros custom V6 hydrocoated carbon fiber/RY engine cover, Pfadt Sport sway bars, Ofer's Backup Camera, and full Brembo brake conversion.

Last edited by GearHeadPeter; 04-16-2011 at 07:51 AM.
GearHeadPeter is offline   Reply With Quote