View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 06:50 PM   #1
MotorCityCustoms

Drives: All custom car needs
Camaro TINTED TAIL LIGHTS!!!!!!!

Hello Camaro owners,

My name is shawn and i own a small custom auto shop in metro detroit. Having read thru some of the threads on here i see a real interest in tinted tail lights, side markes, reverse lights, and painted emblems. I offer tinted lights that are painted with automotive paints, which are extremely durable, look fantastic, and best of all will not chip crack or peel. I have been tinting lights for over 5 years now without one person ever having a problem. Right now my partners and myself are putting together some packages for anyone wanting to have this done.

A few options being tossed around are:

-individual parts: tail lights, reverse lights, side marker lights, tail light bezels, and bowties for the front and rear.

* bezels can be smoked, to almost look like black chrome or can be painted to match your vehicle.

-tail light packages ( just lights) your lights or a set of new lights, with a discount to those who turn in your old lights.

-bowtie packages : can be painted to match your vehicle

- side marker packages: the whole set smoked, with a discount for those who turn in your old lights.

- A complete package: painted bowties, painted bezels, smoked tail lights, smoked marker lights, optional reverse lights

______________ PRICES AND PICTURES COMING SOON_______________

We are trying to get some feedback on how many people would be interested. please reply to this post or e-mail me for further details. Thank you and look forward to hearing from you!

Also i do custom paint, bodywork, audio, visual systems and more.
MotorCityCustoms is offline   Reply With Quote