View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 03:59 PM   #304
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Quote:
Originally Posted by willisit View Post
No, that price includes our sales tax (VAT).

I spent a day with Chevy at Goodwood and got to drive the Camaro. I met people responsible for the Camaro in the UK and the marketing and pricing - we'll only get the V8 SS and it'll be between £27k and £35k. I would expect the latter.

To reply to Povanic - I bought a Monaro and I believe it was worth every penny of it's £36k price tag over here. I believe the Camaro will be too - it's not a crap car; it handles, it has a proven, strong engine, it's comfortable and has plenty of modern conveniences... it's FANTASTIC... Chevy UK is NOT Chevy US. Remember that.

And yes, whilst I am biased, I've owned Porsche 911s and I believe them to be some of the finest handling and performing cars that money can buy - but for the money, and the potential, I see no reason not to trust in the Camaro.
The tone of the OP had me questioning his intentions. Thank you for your points

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote