View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 06:29 PM   #1
Rob53

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS VR Camaro convertible
Fresno - March 19th Downtown rooftop photo-shoot

Okay, I got the official word today from the Californian Hotel that I can use their roof to photograph the roof top parking structure it over looks.

THIS WILL BE A ONE TIME DEAL So, if you are interested in being part of something unique, contact me and me let me know that you are coming. We will meet on the top of the old Gottschalk's parking spiral at approx. 7pm on Friday March 19th. It will take some time to set up the cars. Plan on being there for at least 2 hours, maybe 3. This will involve two seperate shots.

One will be with the Hotel and Fresno skyline as a backdrop. The other will be shooting down from the roof of the hotel with the Gen 5's parked facing the hotel.

Please note this is a Gen 5 Camaro event only. If it rains that night, we will push it back a week. The property manager of the Californian Hotel made it clear to me that this is a one time thing. So, again, if you want to be part of a unique photo shoot, make plans to be there. Any questions at all, please contact me. Thanks, and hope to see as many Camaros there as possible. Attached is a wide angle day light view of the parking structure rooftop. I scoped it out this morning.
Attached Images

Rob53 is offline   Reply With Quote