View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 09:26 PM   #662
Riderover40

Drives: 2010 ABM Camaro 2SS LS3 w/RS
Can't get enough ABM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareSS View Post
thats weird because it is opposite on the HHR...when i saw the HHR in ABM around 6oclock one day...the sun was down but it wasnt dark yet if u guys know what i mean...the HHR did NOT in any shape or form show a blue...it was most deffanitely a dark flat jadish looking color...thats y i was so worried at first about abm...i gotta go back and take good pics with my digital camera...my phone pics werent that good but u can still see the jade im talkin bout...
I am going to hazzard a guess here that you may have been looking at a HHR that was "not" ABM. When I was first looking for a vehicle I mmistook an odd colored HHR for ABM but after seeing a Colorado and a Canyon at a dealer with ABM on the sticker I was thhen sure that the HHR I had previously saw and thought was ABM was not ABM but another GM color that looks more Tealy colored then Blue. Anything is possible. I have since seen an HHR breifly in my work parking lot and it was definately ABM, it did not show off any green hues......I dont get it. One thing I do know is everybodys eyes are different and some of us may actually not be able to see the green as much......some of us might pick up greens to easily. I guess whats important is whats in the eyes of the beholder and the delivery will tell the story!
Roto Fab CAI, Magnacharger MP2300, Kooks HO SS 1-7/8" LT's, Kook's Catted Connectors, Corsa SS Dual Rear Exit Cat-Back for A6 with Lasered Livernois Signature 4" Dual Wall Exit Pipes, Barton Short Throw. 546 RWHP 517 RWT

This Car Rocks !! "Bring It On" GT-500
Riderover40 is offline   Reply With Quote