View Single Post
Old 12-28-2007, 07:37 PM   #28
Jay

Drives: Audi A4
Quote:
Originally Posted by stovt001 View Post
Audis are considered the benchmark on interiors, just so you know. I don't see how anyone in their right mind could compare an F-150 to an Audi. If all he needed was a sedan, why buy a truck? Just a waste of room and gas. If he needed a truck, why consider a sedan? It won't work for you. I really don't get how he went from one to the other. Crazy.

As far as performance, it depends on the model. Yeah, the supercharged Cobalt SS could beat a 2.0T Audi because they make roughly the same power, but the A4 weighs more. But then you're comparing the top Cobalt built for speed to the base Audi built for a combination of performance and comfort. The 3.2 would be a bigger challenge, and the Audi would likely win, especially if it is from a stop (oh the wonders of AWD do for a launch). Once you get to the S4 and RS4, those are some pretty quick cars, no doubt about it.
Couldn't have said it better myself stovt.... I love my Audi and the only other car that has made me look otherwise is the new Camaro, so much so I want the new Camaro over the Audi now! (finances may have something to do with that too, lol).

Take a look at these interiors on just a few Audi's (I'm not even putting the high end A6, A8 in here), how anyone can say these aren't impressive interior's is beyond me or compare them to a damn Ford:
RS4

S4

A5

Another S5

Sorry for the thread derailment btw....just had to put this out there.... so back on topic.

"HEAVEN JUST COULDN'T HANDLE ALL THE NOISE"
JAY

Last edited by Jay; 12-28-2007 at 07:50 PM.
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote