View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 10:56 AM   #26
JoshBobGuptaMarley
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: '12 2SS/RS LS3 GBA
Soooooo, it's been a week with the new exhaust and I'm very happy so far. This isn't a final review because everyday the tone changes and drops so I'm going to give it time. All my friends reassured me that it doesn't sound ricey and if it did they would of let me know. Badass was a phrase one of my friends chose to describe the sound. Yes it has drone, they make two versions and this one is not resonated so at idle it has a deep rumble (not loud) but audible. I have a manual making drone very controllable. It's actually quieter than stock in some sweet spots but noticeable at almost every rpm level. I'm not sure if it would be for everyone but I'm in love with it so it's possible and I've received no complaints from passengers that it was in anyway unbearable. The installers were more than impressed with the quality of the system, sharing some war stories of brands that never quite seem to fit right. Whoever said to change to a v8 rear defuser for these size tips was spot on! I'm ordering one this week for 100....hint hint if anyone has a cheaper way let me know!! So this isn't a full review but an update that all's well and it's indeed a good sound for a v6 with stock headers and aftermarket intake.

Last edited by JoshBobGuptaMarley; 12-21-2011 at 06:36 PM.
JoshBobGuptaMarley is offline   Reply With Quote