View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 11:18 PM   #64
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

Drives: 2010 Camaro Lt Vin #1974
I got another one for you MIlk. Its an aftermarket air intake system for the V6. Its from Jegs and i had one ordered and all was going as planned till i asked the guys thats gonna do my turbo if it would get in the way or even still be useable after the turbo upgrade..they said to cancel the order for the intake system..and jegs responded promptely and said that if i changed my mind that they would send it right away..i initially found it through Google but when i went to Jeggs directly i couldnt find it at all even in the v6 section and the intake category for v6s and even their search engine..but if you go to Google and use the SHOPPING category and type in 3.6 V6 air intake Jeggs or something to that effect it pops right up..and i know its legit cause when the guy from jeggs emailed me it wasnt just an automated response..it was from an actual salesman at jeggs and he even listed the part i was cancelling.so if youre wanting to do an aftermarket air intake. The one that turns cone shaped at the end there it is. Hope this long boring post helps you guys
Mohrg Beast is offline   Reply With Quote