View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 09:17 AM   #1
KMK454

Drives: 91 B4C Camaro
Misc Car Parts and Guitar in NWFL

Prefer local pickup in the Crestview/Destin/Niceville/FWB area.

1. LG Motorsports G5X3 112 LSA Camshaft. Was in a 2005 LS2 Corvette for 2x years and 30k miles. Cam was removed to put car back to stock. Like any used cam, I would recommend a "Cam Doctor" lobe profile check before reusing it. It appears straight and there were never any issues with it. Car baselined at 350/350 - this came plus headers, exhaust, intake, and tune yielded 425/396.

SOLD!

2. LS2 Underdrive pulley - Has mild surface rust. Taken out of LS2 Corvette same time cam came out.

SOLD!

3. C6 Corvette factory suspension adjustment bolts. Still have original bushings on them. Taken out of car at 30k miles. Bushings can be cut off to make "lowering bolts" for C6 'vette.

$20 OBO

4. Kenwood KDC-516 aftermarket radio/CD player unit. Pulled from my thirdgen Camaro. Works fine. Includes manual.

$20 OBO

5. Gibson Les Paul Standard

2002 Model, USA Made at Nashville Plant
Lightburst Finish
AA Flamed Maple Top, Cream Binding
Burstbucker Pickups, nickel hardware
Rosewood fretboard with trapezoid inlays
Mahogany body
50's neck profile
Black hardshell case

Beautiful condition on the body and paint; fretboard needs some basic surface TLC and the nickel hardware (bridge) has some tarnishing and cracking that is common patina for these Les Pauls. All can easily be addressed. Plays beautifully and has the thick Les Paul crunch and tone when plugged into my Marshall. Selling because I have 4 guitars and not enough time to play them.

$1300

Photos available of all items.

Last edited by KMK454; 03-18-2012 at 04:12 PM.
KMK454 is offline   Reply With Quote