View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 11:55 PM   #120
08-G35s/6MT

Drives: racecars
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnumForceGB View Post
I'm just trying to figure out ways to get better right now. I did notice though that when my wife was leaving today and I was behind her in the Mazda, her Mustang had water spitting out of the exhaust when she was on the throttle. Got home and drilled a weep hole in the Borla's and there was alot of water that came out (its recommended on the Mustang forums). Don't know if the water would have made a difference in her speed, but her exhaust should sound better.

Starting to wonder if I should do the same to my ARK DT-S, I saw on my GoPro video that when I did a half-ass burnout I had mist coming out of my exhaust.

Won't be able to race for a little bit now, the gas station that my wife filled up at was out of 91, she had to put 87 in it. Switched the tune out to 87 Street (was at 91 hybrid) so we don't damage her motor.

I also looked at my wife's 60' times, she showed improvement in that area.
What's the Mustang's best time ? I think when you get gears for it, we would be neck and neck! For the Camaro, you should just spray it. Or you can spray the Mustang? My friend has 80 shot setup for his 2011 v6 mustang. As long as you don't do a ridiculous 100+ shot you will be safe.

I plan on doing 75 shot in future and that should put me at ~310-330 whp in a 3100 lb car.
08-G35s/6MT is offline   Reply With Quote