View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 08:55 PM   #504
VASCAR2

Drives: 94 Camaro, 10 1LT IBM Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by RS-ZEE View Post
I bought the Wheels / Tires off on Ebay. Someone ordered the 21" wheels and did not want both sets. I did keep the 18' Heritage ones for winter. I think it will be nice to have a different look for winter and summer. It looks good with those as well.

I originally was thinking about an aftermarket spoiler; but I really like it without. I don't think I am going to install one because it looks so good and it is somewhat unique.
Don't forget to post some pics when you get yours. I know you will enjoy it. These are great cars!
Well my car came into today and I'm scheduled to pick it up tomorrow. Its supposed to rain but I'm still going to try and get some pics. I looked the 1LT over and every thing looks good. I went ahead and ordered the quarter flairs/mud flaps and going to get them painted to match the car. Here in rural America we still have some gravel roads and the mud flaps are a must. To bad GM doesn't have the the mud flaps in IBM. I ordered black and am getting them painted at the body shop in IBM.

You were lucky to find the 20" wheels and tires for your LS. I think the IBM is a great color.
VASCAR2 is offline   Reply With Quote