View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 07:36 AM   #28
Doc
Dances With Mustangs

Drives: 2010 1SS/RS MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Looking good, Doc. Glad to hear you like the Hurst. Can't wait to get mine!
The guys in the picture installing mine were the guys who actually engineered and designed it; we had a great opportunity at our meet as the Hurst guys normally don't do what they were doing for us. He was explaining the differences between what we were getting versus the GM version and I was impressed. The GM factory version which GM essentially designs is not that much different from the stock shifter; the throw reduction is about 25%. The ones he was showing us which we were getting that day were much stronger, much higher tech design, and the throw reduction is about 40% and boy can you feel it the moment you shift it. VERY glad I got it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonybyram View Post
Doc, Blue Angel looks screamin! Im with you on the hockey stripe, the Blue Angels F-18s have that long stripe on the fuselage of their aircraft, so it would be perfect. Just my 2 cents, but it would look good. You and I got our cars on the same day!
Nice! Yeah I've always loved the Blue Angels. I've been studying pics of their planes and I'm carefully working out ideas for my car. Here's a photoshop idea of hood spears, Blue Angel on the side, and revised bowties which were Abygale's suggestion and I really like:

Name:  Screen shot 2009-10-13 at 11.52.59 AM.jpg
Views: 7551
Size:  120.1 KB

Now I have to come up with something for the back of the car but I like this front; not too over-done.

Blue Angel is here!!
1SS/RS LS3 M6 IBM
Doc is offline   Reply With Quote