View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 08:37 AM   #49
ssump29
LOL at most people here.

Drives: 2005 GTO,2006 M6, 2007 300 Touring
Quote:
Originally Posted by walls View Post
No...you stated something completely false about a car that's superior to the Camaro in performance and then told another forum member that your "experience" is gospel and that he should buy a Camaro based on said "experience."

So, everyone started chiming in not to pick a fight...but simply to point out to how misinformed you are. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, however. I do agree that the Camaro looks better.
No my experience isn't gospel whether the guy couldn't drive(like others have said) or just didn't want to push it doesn't make my experience any less then what it was which wa an encounterment. And have you ever driven in downtown chicago in traffic? It's not that hard to get left behind. And go look at my first post where did I say in it that the OP should buy a Camaro? Simple I didn't I just told an experience I had with one and said it's not fair to compare a coupe to a sedan. Thats something I never do. But I once never said he should buy a Camaro. Thanks for having a reading comprehension.