View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 09:00 AM   #4
Abygale

Drives: .
Thanks guys for the tips. At some point I really need to find a good local shop.

Bellringer, for now I've decided not to do anything until LPE comes out with their supercharger for the V6 which they are working on and will hopefully have ready this winter.

I was looking at the Stainless Works long tube headers, and I'm watching the Solo Performance cat back exhaust thread with great interest since it seems to be what I'm looking for...not too loud but more muscle car sounding than stock and no drone in the 2-3k rpm range. The axle back mod that Buddylok (member) came up with also sounds very good to me.

For the CAI, there are several good ones to choose from and I am waiting to see the results from Jannetty this Sunday like a bunch of other people. The top three for me right now or ADM, Roto-Fab, and Airaid based on what I've seen and read. Here's that thread: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43722

If you find some good information though on long tube headers and exhausts for the V6 please share it with me I've pretty much decided on supercharging so will let LPE guide me on pretty much everything, but it never hurts to have a back up plan
Abygale is offline   Reply With Quote