View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 04:49 PM   #5
Nexus6
More human than human

Drives: 2010 IOM 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose View Post
I'm looking forward to the pics.!

Having been a longtime user of Zaino, I agree, clay might not be necessary. But for a little extra cost and time, I'd personally clay then polish.

On a somewhat related note, I took my '99 SS to a show Tuesday night...one guy swore that the paint wasn't "factory", and it took some explanation about Zaino, etc., before he finally believed me.

Then later one I was approached again, and remarks about the paint came up; after explaining that it was "factory" and that I got the car to look the way it did using Zaino, I got a couple of new detailing customers.

My point is, Zaino is very good. There are other good products available, but for my money - Zaino.

I will claybar mine regardless,thats just how I am.the good thing though is since you did it right away,you wont have to work as hard down the road.You will notice when you are parked next to the same car in the same color that did not go through all the trouble,that yours will be more vibrant .I cannot wait until i get my car Just so i can have at it with my Zaino.

I say the best way to get to know every single curve,scratch,dent,or chip on a car , is to do a full detail on it. (not that this one will have any ,aside from the curves)

1100 - 10/22/2008
3000 - 05/27/2009
3300 - 06/06/2009
3800 - 06/29/2009
4B00 - 06/29/2009

Warehouse 13 survivor

Blood stains,speed kills,fast cars,cheap thrills,rich women,fine wine,i lost my sense i lost control i lost my
mind.
Nexus6 is offline   Reply With Quote