INFECTED

Drives: 2011 1LT Synergy Green
April 29th Sunday --Troy Pa --car show

------------This was also post on the Upstate C5 Thread------
-----------I'm going to put this out to anyone thats interested , -------------

------------THIS IS ONLY IF WEATHER IS GOOD --NO RAIN OR COLD -----

------------THIS IS IN PA. OUTSIDE OF MANSFIELD PA----------

------------TIME & MEETING PLACE TO COME , WHEN IT GETS CLOSER---------

It's really a haul for alot of you in NY so I know it wont be a big thing ...
But a few of us were talking and said we would try it ... If you would like to go LMK.. I'm not asking any one to Pre-Reg, because not sure of the weather yet , Time will tell when it gets closer ....Meeting place would be Lawrenceville , PA then travel to Mansfield then on to Troy . so heres the info ,I'm making a list , --BUT AGIAN THIS IS NOT IN STONE ------I'll keep everyone informed if it's a go ... thanks jeff

---------------THERE ARE ONLY 3 # TROPHIES AWARDED----------

Troy, PA - Sunday - 2012 Maple Festival Car Show at the Alparon Park Gate #3 (new entrance blacktop to field) 10:00 am - 3:00 pm, during the 30th Annual Endless Mountains Maple Festival! No Entry Fee Driver and One Passenger. Peoples Choice Trophies 1st-2nd-3rd and door prizes awarded at 3:00 pm. Enjoy other Maple Festival Activities - *Pancake Breakfast All day * Midway Rides & Games * Chili Cook-Off * Garden Tractor Pulls * Antique Tractor Display * Crafts * Vendors * Flea Market * Kiddie Tractor Pulls * Battle of the bands, Dan & Gala entertainment & MORE! Car Show Sponsors: *Junior’s Auto Repair, Jerry's Tire & Repair Center, Eighmey Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac and Troy Auto Parts, Canton Auto Supply.* e-mail: info@maplefestivalpa.com*or www.maplefestivalpa.com

Figjam-5---Jeff-Margaret & Morgana
Duncan420---John & Linda
nohimihere---Chris & Tania
KelleyValley---Kelley
Vinman---Vince & Heather
ssheena---sheena
Mels--
sxty9GTO--Dan

-------Well today is Monday and weather sucks ----But forcast says Sunny and 58 degrees for sunday ----------????

I'll keep updating through the week -----I'll also call the show pepole and make sure they don't canel this------Keep checking on the post okay for eveyone on the list .............Thanks Jeff
BIO-HAZARD is offline   Reply With Quote