View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 08:09 PM   #4
LS3 SS

Drives: 2010 Cyber Grey Camaro SS (LS3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreyaustin17 View Post
so my brother ordered an rx catch can months ago after i vouched for the product its been months since he ordered it and nothing hes called multiple times and now it seems that the people at RX arent even answering the phones this week just wondering if something is going on with the company ahs anyone had any problems???

To answer your question without telling you to search :

1. It's fourth of July weekend, they are most likely out of the shop for an event or holiday and won't resume business until the 5th of July.

2. They are on a serious back order due to supply/demand. They do not have the personnel necessary to meet the needs of overwhelming orders being placed. A lot of people are waiting on their catch can.

My advice to your brother (this sucks, but it's better than nothing) is to order an Elite Engineering can, and install that for the time being. If he still doesn't like it, order an RX and wait it out until they ship it, and then sell the Elite unit. There's atleast 2 threads a week where some new guy asks "How important is a catch can?" and they would love to have an Elite unit.