View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 03:21 PM   #23
Tom D

Drives: 10 Camaro SS/RS RJT
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoyoteRiverRacing View Post
Tom D, I'm about to install my E-Force so this is a great thread for me.

Sometimes things are not always what they seem in manufacturing. The gaskets may start as L99 gaskets but become LS3 gaskets when failures in the center are revealed.

I'm not saying that is what this supplier is doing or did.......

Yeah I understand that but parts guys can't get a hold of the L99 gasket without having to buy the whole AFM assembly. 4 dealerships and a couple auto parts stores could not get the L99 gasket. Thanks for your insight though.

Make sure you have the new valley plate from Edelbrock. You can tell because they CNC'd the shape of the L99 gasket into the bottom of the plate. Other than that you will love the FI feeling. Good Luck with the install
2010 2SS/RS RJT, ADM CAI, Borla Shorties, Borla "S" Cat Back, Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger, GMS Wires, GMS Rear Trailing Arms, GMS Rotors, GMS End Links, GMS Tunnel Brace, GMS Rear Tie Rods, GMS 1G Suspension Package, GMS Stage 3 CNC ported heads, GMS Spec'd R12 Custom Ground Camshaft, Snow Meth Injection, GMS Custom Tuned, Norris Catch Can, MTI Brake Lines, Pfadt Coilovers, Sway Bars, Camber Kit, and Rear LCA Reinforcement, , AAC Footwell, Trunk, DRL and Dome LED Lighting, Technostalgia Tail Lights, RED B/A Pedals, Kompression Custom Wheels with Nitto tires, 621RWHP/584RWTQ

Last edited by Tom D; 05-22-2013 at 03:37 PM.
Tom D is offline   Reply With Quote