View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 03:31 AM   #1
B2k4E
Listen to cereal guy...

Drives: 1986 Z28 Camaro 383 TPI
FOR SALE - 1984 BERLINETTA

Alright fellow 3rd genners, hear me out on this one. I've got a 1984 Berlinetta sitting in my front yard just rusting. I'm moving out in a week or so to go to college and my dad has told me that if I don't find anybody to that wants it he's going to scrap it, and I don't like any Camaro, especially a Berlinetta 3rd gen (because of their uncommonness) to meet a demise like that.

I'll let it go for $200, it has no title, Carburated 305 with a blown valve, and I took the rear yoke out of the rear end to get my 86 Z28 running.

The body is in pretty straight condition, just needs paint, a passenger side spoiler piece and logos.

Here recently I took the control pods and the digital dash out to sell them separately, if you buy the car I'll throw them in for $100 more. If you just want the pods and cluster separately then I'll let them go for $200.

Here's the pics:

Heard the wheels might be pretty rare, so I'll throw in a pick of em.

Like I said, this thing NEEDS to go. I have college/new place expenses and I would REALLY hate to see this thing go to the crusher. Do what you want with it; restore it, race mod it, or (God forbid) make it a off road mudder/climber. JUST SAVE IT FROM DEMISE! Post on here or send me a PM if interested.

Today I went to Orielly's to change out my serpentine belt, as I walked by one of the Orielly's associates who was helping somebody asked me if I knew where the sparkplugs would be on a Honda Civic... I simply told him that; "I don't know, I only work on American vehicles."

He told me that was the best damn answer he ever heard.
B2k4E is offline   Reply With Quote