View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 06:05 PM   #1
abaucom21

Drives: 2011 2LT White, 1966 TBird conv.
Custom Interior color change

Have a 2011 summit white 2LT I ordered with the beige leather interior. Bumper to Bumper warrenty up this coming August and as of this April still less than 5,000 miles.
Want to modify my low milege 2LT but not with power options. Want to modify my 2LT with a classic all red interior. So tired of basic black with a hint of color. Want an all red interior like classic Camaro's.
Understand interior panels can be painted but 10 years from now is interior repainted panels going to flake?
If I spend $1000's to have my 2011 Camaro changed to all, classic red interior, will it look good in ten years?
Any input would be helpful. Understand I will not be doing color change myself and might have to ship my Camaro to a shop in the states to get it done correctly.
Any links to interior shops in Canada or the States that can do custom color change interiors would be helpful. Prefer shops on East Coast or Midwest as shipping my Camaro to the West Coast and back to Ottawa Ontario is going to be very expensive in transportation.
abaucom21 is offline   Reply With Quote