View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 05:24 PM   #8
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor3141 View Post
It started acting weird a couple of days ago. It seemed like it was struggling to start. Then yesterday, on the way to work, it suddenly showed on the DIC that a door was open when it wasn't.

Leaving work yesterday, it again struggled to start and wanted me to re-index the windows. After stopping for gas, it wouldn't start. With the key in the on position, all gauges and lights showed good. Turning the key to the start position resulted in all lights going out for as long as I held the key. No relay chattering or cranking. Releasing the key, all lights came back on. Battery showed about 13 volts.

When it finally started, I had to re-index the windows again. Once I got home, I shut it off and it started right back up. I suspect the battery is weak. Dealer agrees and will be doing a load test on the battery and replacing if necessary under warranty.
Hello Raptor3141,

A very strange group of events you encountered. Sorry for the inconvenience there. Please keep us updated on the progress and if the issue continues. I am also a resource for you for any assistance you may need.

Reggie B.
Chevrolet Customer Care