View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 02:49 PM   #36
vroomapunk
[COTW 5/12/14]

Drives: 2012 CRT NF Cammed 2SS/RS For Sale
Quote:
Originally Posted by tramtwo View Post
What a great idea for a thread!
Yeah, dont know why you didnt think of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSkooter View Post
Is there any information about this DVD, like how long the runtime is? Interviews with GM staff? Interviews with attendees? Which events were covered and for how long?

I figure these are all the questions everyone is going to have about why they should spend $30 on a DVD...

30$ seems much more reasonable than 45$. Id also like to know what else is in the vid, I did see them interviewing a few people so Im sure there are some interviews.

I did event photography and videography for 5 years, and my wife still does it, the price is on par for what is usually charged for private events, especially if they have low expectations on how many copies they have sold, the quality of the video/editing (which looks great), and for an event that lasted 2-3 days, with a crew.

When we do horse shows/events, we charge 45$ to film, edit, and mail a dvd for about 10 mins of footage. Granted its for one person. But if you tried to equate that to 50 people and a couple days of footage, cut down to an hour video, 30 is about right.