View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 11:56 AM   #19
BaylorCamaro
Track > 1/4 Mile

Drives: 2016 C7 Z51
Updated my post to reflect up-to-date info.

Also, some of you that aren't closely following the V6 FI section on the forums may not know this, so I'll post it here. I'm running into issues with my (stock) fuel system keeping up with the Rx OD pulley that was installed. Since I'm the first one to test the OD pulley out, no one knew for sure if there was going to be a problem. I'm peaking at 10 psi of boost and at about 7 psi the fuel system starts to fail. I could go with a meth kit right now, which should fix the problem. However I'm holding off until Tracy finishs up installing this on Smoke1lt's car so I won't know the results until after C5 fest.

Currently I'm thinkng about installing the stock pulley which produces around 5-6 psi of boost. V6owner ran a 13.12 @ 109 with the stock pulley, which is an absolutely awesome time, considering he was starting to run out of gas by the end of the track and it was over 90 degree's outside (DA well over 2,000). I'm confident that the stock pulley is capable (along with basic bolt ons) to be a 12.99 or better car.
BaylorCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote