Thread: CAI Question
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 01:52 PM   #22
Sales @ CAI Inc

Drives: 2010 SS/RS Supercharged 427 Build
There are a few things to consider here, which some here have already brought mention to.

1. If you want a hood buy it for styling, not for performance gains. As for a hood/CAI combo, we sell CAI's to one of the most popular hood manufacturers on this forum and he couples them with his hood. So either route you go in terms of hood/no hood we have you covered. Even he will tell you (along with most of the reputable speed shops, tuners and car builders on here) that a hood fed CAI is not going to offer you much more in terms of performance, especialy for the price, compared to just the CAI or aa CAI with a scoop.

2. It seems that many on here have already reccomended our CAI (Cold Air Inductions Inc. aka "CAI Inc.") with the scoop and washer bottle relocation kit, this is an extremely popular option for good reason. The gains have been tested, proven over and over, and the set-up is ran by many members here who can attest to the gains they feel, as well as the gains they see on the Dyno and experience at the track.

3. As far as your choice for a CAI, that is completely up to you, just please do you research. I think if you do that you will find why we are one of the more popular options among enthusiasts, and it's definitely not because we are the cheapest because we are from it. As far as Ram Air goes, here is an interesting read for you:
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48033

4. If you need anything or have questions about our CAI and the benefits it provides please let me know. Aside from providing a great product that is made right here in the USA, we also strive to provide a high level of customer service. That being said, let me know if you have questions or need anything. I would be happy to help.

Thanks!!
Sales @ CAI Inc is offline   Reply With Quote