View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 06:36 AM   #2
brantley847
v It bites.

Drives: 2011 IBM 2SS/RS
Getting installed Tuesday, but I am also installing a full bushing kit... so my review would be a little off.

I found the pro plus kit online for only 430 or 460 free shipping...A couple guys have complained about quality of Eibach sways (no one has mentioned anything about the springs except that they are cold wound). However, I personally spoke with numerous members on this website who have been autocrossing w/ the pro plus the last 2 years with absolutely no issues and no complaints. I have not see anyone with physical defects or proof of failure while running this kit on the 5th gen.

I do admit, the best customer service you will get will be with Pedders, Hotchkis, Pfadt, and BMR... You won't find many (if any) Eibach reps on this webpage helping out, but I couldn't pass up on 400 bucks after I dropped 400 more for bushings (another 200 for install, timing, and alignment). Customer service was not worth a 33% cost to me when it comes with warranty...

A majority of suppliers here say do the subframe inserts and bushings first... you can get stage one bushing kits for less than 300 and some full bushing kits for less than 499.

Send me a message, and I will let you know who I went through to get my full bushing kit and sways/springs for less than 800 for a top tier suspension company kit.
Performance: 439 RWHP: 226/236 Comp Cam, Kooks 1-7/8, CAInc, Borla S type, Vmax TB, Rx Catch Can, Trans cooler, SLP 160 termo, Melling high volume, Eibach Springs/Sways 1" drop, Whiteline complete bushing kit.
brantley847 is offline   Reply With Quote