Old 03-28-2013, 12:39 PM   #154
2cnd chance
Too Many Great Choices

Drives: Grand Sport/Z07
Quote:
Originally Posted by KSCamaro View Post
"true to the heritage"

http://www.oldride.com/library/1969_...et_camaro.html

You tell people to "shut up" and that they are "borderline trolling", well you DEFINITELY are. This forum is for people to express their opinions, just because you don't agree, doesn't make anyone else wrong.
I think there are folks that were just blindsided by this. If you were saving and waiting for a Z/28 and then find out it's just a track car it's a bit of a disappointment. There's no point in even discussing the price.

I'm not a fan of Mustangs and could stand to get a new car. I was waiting for this announcement for 2 years. If you're happy with this version of the Z/28, good for you.
If I feel like GM just took the Z/28 badge and threw it in the mud, that's my opinion.I'm not happy about it at all. There's nothing I can do about it, I just have to find another vehicle that CAN be a daily driver.
NO they picked it up out of the mud and polished it to a gleaming finish. This IS a Z/28. What all you guys are asking for is either an SS, 1LE or a ZL1.

For years we faithful Z/28 guys have been hammered that all we wanted was a badge, and we would say it's the car that made the name we want. This car deserves the Z/28 badge, therefore I want it.
2cnd chance is offline   Reply With Quote