View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 02:48 AM   #123
tmac1granger33
NM HT5

Drives: COTW 3/5/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelSpeedFreak View Post
thanks... I actually went to high school in Belen a million years ago so I know LL decently well

I have never seen a wrapped car in person before but they look really good in the pics I have seen.

Your car looks great as is, but I understand wanting to go another step forward Keep us in the loop whatever you decide. Can wait to see your car soon. I may have to take a trip down to LL soon since you never come up for our meets :( I have a grandmother that still lives in Belen.
wow small world lol..belen has really gone downhill lol, I will keep everyone updated and thanks dude, i really wanna check out yours also, I don't think Ive seen anybody around here take their car to the next level as quick as you did.. mad props!!! I wished i could make it out more but its just a long drive and the meets are usually super early :( lol ill be at one soon though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan @ Southwest Speed View Post
If you two tone it, youd take the side stripe off I'm guessing??

Man.....can't keep up with the awesomeness that you do broski!! Always leading from the front and steppin it up.

Thats a True Enthousiast man!!!

Ivan

thank you brotha, and ya the side stripe would go if I went 2-tone, IDK though , I need your honest opinion on if it will look good lol... i mean i love my car as is, but a little change is always good
tmac1granger33 is offline   Reply With Quote