View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 11:05 AM   #31
Est.July.4.1776
The pride of the CN

Drives: '13 AGM 2SS/RS M6 & '70 Chevelle SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by H8S FORD View Post

This is what's wrong with this country- this individual had no information about the incident yet; no direction or speed of travel, angle of impact, etc. The OP posted this after! However, he automatically jumps to the conclusion of sue! If you want to know why we can't have t-tops on our Camaros, it's because people like this would sue if the side curtains did in fact go off and cause the tops to break and send glass on the occupants. Screwed either way- sue, sue, sue! Check the facts on the operation of the equipment and the circumstances of the incident before dragging a company's name through the mud. People like you my friend have ruined many things in life for the rest of us.

Off my soap box now...

To the OP, hope your family is okay! I gave up my C6 for my SS so that I could take my newborn son to child care (here in Commiefornia, it is illegal to place any child in a carseat, in the front seat of a vehicle, regardless of whether that vehicle has a backseat or not), so this is a little alarming. God bless and good luck!

Dave
Actually I'm pretty sure he said "May" have grounds for a lawsuit, not "SUE THE MOTHER F'ERS," and secondly, if the safety equipment doesn't perform when it should, yet GM's explanation on why side impact airbags deploy during aggressive driving is that the car's computer has only milliseconds to determine whether to deploy or not... definitely seems hokey to me... I'd say what's more so wrong with this country is irrational people jumping to emotion based assertions...

OP, hope your wife comes out of this with no lasting effects, and I hope you find the answers you need, be it in the courtroom or not.

Class 1 Freight Rail Conductor - Master Mason - NRA Life Member - Tennessee Squire - Firefighter I & II Certified

My other ride has 4,400+hp and corners like it's on rails... because it is.
Est.July.4.1776 is offline   Reply With Quote