View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 08:39 PM   #1
Lio Martinez
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS RS 1LE IMO Turbo
my Camaro 1LE is built .....

So august 18th I placed an order for my 2013 Camaro 2SS RS 1LE.. my TPW was 10/15 and I was told I was gonna get $23,000 for trading my 2011 Camaro 2LT RS.. then the day I take it they drop the offer to $18,000 I was mad so I cancelled the initial order...

Went to another dealership . Placed the order this past Saturday ... So now I have to wait in line again until that dealership gets an allocation for production. So I go on Chevy and just for put the order number on the Track your order part #QNBV8G and to my surprise the order was not cancelled... The car is already built and ready to be shipped to the dealership ..... So I call the guy and ask him what's going on.. i dibt want to be held responsible for that order.... Since I got a better deal on the other place .. and they tell me I'm not responsible but it was too late to get the order out so they went ahead and keep it... now it has no owner and will be displayed in a dealership in Ventura California where i placed that initial order.. until someone will buy it.. which I imagine will raise the price for the car a Tons since at the moments is limited..
I think I'm the only one that cancelled an order for this car... People waiting and a Camaro 1LE inferno Orange is gonna be just chilling there.... And it was mine.........
Lio Martinez is offline   Reply With Quote