Bowties
Dash ABL
Exhaust
Decklid Blackout
Smoked Tail Lights
Fog Lights on a switch
Deactivating the auto lights so i can role with just halos at night
CAI (If i get the cash)
And hopefully tinted windows, all by the time she roles out this spring. Then i have mods planned for the summer....Rims!
Thats what I like to hear! You have goals and you can do it all. Do you have a journal I can keep track of your work?

Im starting to slow down a bit on the mods but if I catch a break I plan to go with the Eibach springs/sways. I have headers in mind also but just waiting to see what different companies come up with as far as results and $. I feel you on the wheels I'm aiming for spring-early summer. So far the Axiom wheels on that RB Camaro have my attention. I just cant decide on the finish

When your lights come on automatically at night just turn the switch once to the right and it should turn the auto lights off and only the halos will be on. I want to get those LEDs for the fogs and wire it up so they can be on all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trudawg660 View Post
i just bought some Hood Speers same color with the "RS" on them. thinking about putting them on this weekend. where did u get urs from?
I got mine from a member on here "Xmicro_ss". He also installed them for me and they came out great and everybody loves them.
DON_RAFA is offline   Reply With Quote