View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 12:30 PM   #8
Blood

Drives: 2003 Silverado z71 1500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beitzel15 View Post
Hey guys, Im leaving soon for basic training for the US Army. and when I get back from BCT and AIT, I want a new/new'ish car.

I'd be willing to get a 2010 camaro if I can find one at MSRP and not $40K+ I'd gladly put 8K or so down if that would get me payments of around $300....But incase I cant...

Can you guys name over some of the best bang for the buck rides for around 25K, The newer the better... I want HP and Trq.... A mustang gt is in my price range but they arent that fast and there are SO MANY of them on the road...

Im looking at a 05-06GTO, but Im not sure how expensive they will be to work on since pontiac isnt making cars anymore...

I'd rather have a V8, mostly due to their sound, a cammed V8 with full exhaust = S3X.

But I'd go with a 350z or some other fast v6... I just dont know a lot about 6cyl. cars though and how powerful some of them are...

If you could, list over some cars, then I'll make a poll of which one you guys think is best.

Thanks!!
That new hyundai genesis can almost keep up with the 2010 ss I dont know how much it is though, the new camaro v6 is around 25k.
Blood is offline   Reply With Quote