View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 08:24 AM   #71
MackMan
Camaro CRAZY

Drives: 2019 OC 1SS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infern0 View Post
Could you paste a link?

Lupe were they copycat or someone selling a legit version? Surprised that someone wouldn't have put them in the marketplace here. Great price!!
This was just someone that bought them and didn't use them I guess. It was labeled as Mustang/Camaro 3d Carbon Vented fenders. I asked if they were the mustang black or Camaro black and they said mustang. To my surprise the paint codes were the same after doing some research. Just search eBay often. You can catch some awesome deals sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfly1 View Post
Put lights behind mine... Just a little subtle glow for shows... There are spots to run the wiring so that you can't see them You will find a spot when you have the inner fender out.
Attachment 459997

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
Wow this looks great. Yellow and blue go great together, who would have thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trooper182 View Post
Here are the ones I did back in Nov. Hardest part was getting the courage to cut into my car lol (a beer and a few cigarettes). After the first cut it was very easy. Also added blue lights behind mine. I used my dremel with the dremel ez lock cutting wheels. It took about 10 wheels to do the whole car.
Wow looks great. I really like it with the Camaro above even though I'm debadged. Looks great. Can't wait to put mine in and have it all lit up.
MackMan is online now   Reply With Quote