View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 06:26 PM   #484
HDRS
Fastest V6

Drives: 2010 CGM 2LT/RS 06 G6 GTP conv.
The season is at a end and it looks like the Atco boys are up on top As me and my son wear changing the tires on the car Dan was making his first pass and it was a good one. It took a little bit of time to mount Dan's Nitto's on the back and stock spares on the front but no real issues. So I make my first pass with the new setup NA and pull 13,744 Dan wanted me to try to get a better time but all I wanted to do is run the NO2 I was going after Rod Make the second pass and pull a 12.636 no new PBNext decide too up the shot 100hp line up and all down hill the track turn to sh#t . After three attempts turn the car over to my son William to let him try to race at the track for the first time I think that maid his day of changing tires a little bit better. My other son Scott maid around 6 passes with his Stock 2011 LS his best time was 14.5xx. So I decided to run his car with the M6 tranny and I pulled a 14.44 not the best launch so I wanted to go again but he told me to get out of his car. I also want to say thank you Dan for the use of the DR's Me and the boys had a great time untill next time
Attached Images

Last edited by HDRS; 12-06-2010 at 07:35 AM.
HDRS is offline   Reply With Quote