View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 08:52 AM   #32
bi11ymc
"Silver Street"

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS L99
Well, my plans are not to drop it off and then pick it up when it is done. I will be staying with my sister and brother-n-law a couple of hours away. My brother-n-law has my 1998 Corvette I sold him (well, he is still paying for it), and I plan on driving it down several times through the week with my digital camera and digital video camera and watching them do some of the work.

Hopefully, I will hear something this week. I want to schedule it and then request the time off from work. They received 60% of the total cost back in the month of June to order the parts.

CAI Inc., ARH LT Headers with Cats, Borla Touring Cat-Back; Pfadt Coil Overs, Sway Bars, End Links, and Trailing Arms; Comp Cams Blower Cam, Dual Springs, Push-Rods, and Lifters; GM LS2 Lifter Trays, 6.2 MLS Head Gaskets, Crank Bolt, and LS2 Front Cover; 3-Bolt Conversion Timing Gear, Katech C5R Timing Chain, ARP LS2/LS3 Head Bolt Kit, Melling Hi Volume Oil Pump, TVS 2300 Supercharger (Black); Build by Vengeance Racing; Custom Tune by Vengeance Racing
bi11ymc is offline   Reply With Quote