View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 03:05 PM   #6
ac223mal

Drives: car
Quote:
Today 12:02 PM
Camaro509 I can't speak with authority, but it looks like some releasing agent or other compound residue was left on the panels prior to you using the Armour All on it. Appears they don't like each other.

Clean it with warm soapy water thoroughly, then re-Armour All them, bet it'll all be o.k.
Quote:
Today 12:18 PM
jhmurphy looks like the residue from getting your windows tinted. I ran into the same thing and used Meguire's interior products to clean it up. They had two kinds one that left a really shiny finish and that had a matte finish. Hope this helps
Quote:
Today 01:03 PM
ORANGE U NV
Yep, my door panel looked like this after getting windows tinted too. I just kept puting more armor-all on and wiping until it went away. It did take longer than I expected...but you'll be good to go.
Man you guys are great, that didn't even cross my mind. If fact I forgot I had them tinted. Ill get to cleaning it....

Quote:
Today 12:04 PM
PQ Did you order the 'Subdued Zebra Interior Accent' package?

Ghost stripes maybe?
Shhhhhhhh...was a special package for my car, wasn't supposed to let anyone know.

Guess we can close this thread out problem solved. Thanks for the great help everyone and for saving me a embarrassing trip to the dealer.
ac223mal is offline   Reply With Quote