View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 06:18 PM   #225
Nutro

Drives: 2011 2SS Synergy Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by invaderzim View Post
99% of posts on this, or any other forum for that matter, are intended to get a reaction. this thread was left open to get peoples reactions. As an adult one has to assume they won't all agree. you'll notice my low post count, I rarely post just for shits and giggles and don't get sucked into many internet arguments as a "keyboard commando". I don't know you, the OP or the dude who's post you deleted. But just reading from this thread my 2 cents are that telling the guy he's "full of shit" before he pulled the rental keys away and the whole standing with a sign and whatnot are not actions of a mature person trying to help himself out. He deserves to get his car returned in perfect condition. As a car owner myself I believe that. But he needs to understand that the dealership is only obligated to return it in acceptale running condition as proving in a civil court how a car taken for mechanical work was delivered is a difficult task. He's going to have to meet the dealer half way to get anything more than an "its running , heres your keys" and to get that he's going to have to start throwing sugar at them. Plain and simple. Demanding more than is owed instead of asking for it as a sign of good faith usually gets one nowhere. Again my 2 cents. I was under the impression when I signed up to join this forum that I was allowed that much.
I post on here to share and talk with other like minded individuals. I'm not looking for acceptance or "reactions" online. As several members on here know me personally, I am a very nice and easy going guy in person. When I feel like I'm being bamboozled by a car dealer on shoddy repair work? Damn right I'll act out a little. We all have to vent. I didn't mean to hurt yours or others feelings on here.