View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 12:33 PM   #60
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldJedi View Post
With a cost of around 2.5 million dollars for 30 seconds during the Super Bowl, I can guarantee that GM will not spend it on the Z28. They have a lot more time and money spent on global cars and any ads will go towards re-cooping those costs first. GM knows that they will get a ton of free advertising by just posting a picture on the internet, they will not have to worry about promoting the Z28, it will sell itself. Official debuts will most likely not occur before next summer when T3 breaks into the movie market.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post

I agree with everything....except the last bit. I believe the Z will be a full 2012 MY vehicle (just a feeling)...which means they'll have to talk/reveal/etc it before April when ordering begins.
^^^ These

Quote:
Originally Posted by AV2Jeter1 View Post
Clouded your thoughts are... missing the big picture young patowans.

The Z28 will sell itself but the Z28 in the big ad will definitely be a HUGE positive force for GM. They can put a lil of the volt, corvette, cruze, etc. and finish it with a good 5 seconds of Z28 Mayhemmm !!

You won't remember what beer you were drinking....
Hmm... I think they should definately buy some spots and feature a lot of the current line-up, then give us a little something to think about with Z28, just like I believe you're suggesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
Yeah they need to bring it back with something like this except have a GT500 be in front.

OMG!!! The best GM commercials GM ever made for car guys

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote