View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 06:52 PM   #82
Granatelli
Account Suspended

Drives: 2SS Victory Red
Quote:
Originally Posted by general23cmp View Post
For those who can wait a little longer...

I have another twin turbo option that is currently in the works. A reputable company in north Alabama is designing a twin turbo kit for my 2ss auto (they do manuals too). Mine will be their first 2010 camaro, but they have been doing turbo LS motors for years. They are currently doing a 1000hp z06, and when it's done, mine is next in their shop.

More details will follow as this progresses.
There will continue to be more and more guys that claim to be able to make kits - making a kit that is super nice ain't easy - Wanna know what is harder?

Making a super nice kit that you can ship so that when the customer gets it - it just works. One off stuff is not the same as production.

Think about it. Call Lingenfelter and try to purchase a TT kit from them. They say, "ah, no way jose' ". But take your car to them and they will give you back a super bad Mo-Fo. - They understand that it ain't easy. They value teh Lingenfelter name and do not want to marr it.

Our kit is just that good. It will fit right out of the box -

In short - if you are having akit cusomt made by your favorite shop - more power to you as I am sure they can and will do a super bitchen job. wanna buy a kit that you can take out of the boxes and have it fit? Deal with the comapnies that do it everyday - make sence?
Granatelli is offline   Reply With Quote