Thread: Pfadt End Links
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 09:24 PM   #42
xtreme2s

Drives: Livernois Motorsports 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc View Post
I have Pedder's bushings throughout. Based on what everyone is saying mine sounds the same way so I'm guessing it's the Pfadt endlinks. With all the engineering, experience and skill the guys at Pfadt Racing have, I simply can't believe they aren't able to make endlinks that work. Other companies can, so they should be able to. It doesn't make sense to have to spend another $300 to buy endlinks to replace endlinks from a RACING specialty company that's been in business for years.

I'll contact Pfadt and make some noise. They've GOT to be able to figure this out and fix it.

Yup, I agree!

After I get thru this week of dealing with friend's sudden death, I'm going to solve this one way or another. With paving company re-doing asphalt at night, the highway in front of my business, and signs ... "Uneven Road" ... the annoying pop pop pop has increased now, that I've parked the Camaro. Did reach under to look and feel the links, the quick inspection, seeing nothing out of place.

Did watch the video link from earlier post with-in this thread on Proven Wicked's links. (sure have a better understanding of these).
xtreme2s is offline   Reply With Quote