View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 02:13 PM   #28
GreyLS3SS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Aug 25 is out

Okay sorry for the confusion The head track administrator just called me and said that the Thursday before Super Chevy weekend wouldn't work. He said they have too many semi's moving stuff in and it would interfer with our track so that day is out.
They want 50% down to hold the track for that day and the rest 1 week prior to the track day. I don't mind fronting some money but I want to make sure this will go before I commit to it. I am up for days to try for I could try the fri. before or a fri. early Sept. after labor day. We could do a day in July but from my experience it gets hot out there and there is no shade plus the cars won't make full horse power.

here are some dates you tell me which would work best I will go with the majority These are Friday dates since the Sat dates are $1500.00 more than a day Friday are $2500.00 for the track plus expenses as listed prior.

August 5, 12, 19
Sept. 9, , 23

I do not even know if the track is available these dates and will post later if these are not available they are out to lunch right now

Last edited by GreyLS3SS; 11-02-2010 at 05:40 PM. Reason: date delete
GreyLS3SS is offline   Reply With Quote