View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 06:58 PM   #1
CoatsRacing
Semper Fi

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS/SC
F/S 2010 IBM Camaro 1SS SC & Cammed 17,000 Miles

I am selling a 2010 Imperial Blue Metallic with white stripes Camaro SS. The car is a 1SS, but the only things lacking from the 2SS/RS package is a sunroof and the leather upholstery. It came from the dealership as a "Black Majic" promotion which included:
- Edelbrock E-Force supercharger
- Eibach stage-1 spring kit
- Hurst shifter
- GM Performance exhaust (GM's copy of the Borla exhaust)
- black chrome wheels.

I purchased it in November of 2011 with 12,00 miles on it from the owner whom I know very well. He had taken excellent care of the car while he owned it. I put about 1,500 miles on it and then started upgrading it. RPM Motorsports out of Garner NC performed all of the work and tunning, including the following upgrades:
- smaller pully for supercharger
- fuel booster pump
- larger fuel injectors
- Kooks long tube headers
- Roto-Fab Cold Air Intake for E-Force
- deep lobbing competition cam and all parts that go with the cam upgrade
- Padft control arms and toe rods for the rear
- polymer bushings in the rear
- 305 Nitto NT55 Extreme Drag Radials on the rear (lots of life left on tires)
- all stock parts go with the car

After RPM tuned the car, it produced 673 HP and 587 Torque at the rear wheels. The car has never been taken to the drag strip. I built it to look and sound good, not to race.
I have also taken all badges off of the car except for the SS in the grill and the SS on the rear. I sanded and painted the tail light bezels flat black, and tinted the rear tail lights, backup lights, and side markers. The windows have been tinted.
Car has been Garage kept, and never driven in the rain since I have owned it. It has been detailed with Adams products weekly. The selling price is $34,500.
Attached Images

Last edited by CoatsRacing; 07-22-2013 at 04:23 PM.
CoatsRacing is offline   Reply With Quote