View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 05:14 PM   #212
Number 3
Hail to the King baby!

Drives: '19 XT4 2.0T & '22 VW Atlas 2.0T
Quote:
Originally Posted by djsnoflake View Post
No dyno as of yet, I don't really care about baseline, cause they are all relatively the same. I was gonna wait for a few more parts and then go, cause there is only 1 dyno in Saskatoon I think and it is booked like crazy and expensive. But now I am not getting any more parts because of my whole Z28 fund thing.

Butt Dyno and my traction control light coming on all the time when it never used to tells me there were some power gains for sure!

Sound I am finally happy with. Roto-Fab intake makes the engine roar, and it got amplified x100 when I got my Borla Tourings on!

Nobody asks me if it is a V6 anymore!

I MIGHT get some BMR trailing arms and stuff in the spring to cut down this damn wheel hop though!

All in all though, #3, you guys made a damn fine car! When your complaints are "it's too quiet" and "it has so much horsepower the wheels hop", they aren't major complaints!

I could have "My seatbelt starts on fire" or "My floormats tried to kill me" like a certain other manufacturer's vehicles!

Now back to waiting for Z/28 news............................
Surprised to hear about the wheel hop. I haven't noticed that. Manual or auto?