View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 12:52 PM   #13
NC_SG_SS

Drives: 2011 Synergy Green 2SS
thanks for your input.

this was firsthand info based on people he deals with directly, and sells to. i am not doubting Pedders warranty or customer service, Pete and the crew in MI are excellent. the concern was over issues encountered over real world street roads, not track courses, esp.unavoidable potholes. Again it was not a slam on pedders, but friendy advice based on their experience with several people he delt directly with. I still plan to use several other pedders parts including subframe inserts etc, that are included in the street Xa package.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob@WretchedMS View Post
I have sold a large number of Pedders coilovers, for the Camaro and other models, and there have been very very few problems at all, and none that i'm aware of on the Camaro.

I'd have to ask if your friend was biased based on good information or if he was using 3rd hand misinformation that was given by a competitor again.

I can assure you that the Pedders coilovers are top notch, and problem free for your Camaro. But in the event that a problem did arise, Pedders' top notch warranty program will take care of you and your Camaro.
2011 2SS/RS SGM KAE, MN6, SLP ZL sways. TPC strut tower brace, GMPP Exhaust,roto-fab cai, pfadt lowering springs, Pedders subframe inserts, radius arm and steering rack inserts. 69 camaro fender and hood badges,heritage grill with orig SS badge, AAC green and white LEDs, RJM designs interior with green houndstooth seats inserts, suede headliner, Berger Chevrolet rear blackout big block tribute, 3stage white gold diamond pearl custom rally stripes by ayers custom paint concord, nc
NC_SG_SS is offline   Reply With Quote