View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 11:03 AM   #30
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
^First, it was truly a pleasure to meet you. Just wish we had a few more to talk!

Goodie bags were handed out at the white trailer up at the front gate. They contained programs, pens, vendor cards, lanyards, etc.

Furthermore, I saw the awards that Adams had at their tent to give out for the car show. HOLY CRAP, are they SWEEEEET! I was so disappointed that everyone took off early. Sure, it rained. It dried up. It rained for another 5 min...and then it dried up again. But, we still had the track and could have run. The car show needed to be done. There was lots to do and people were heading out. How could we do the car show with all the folks leaving.

I suppose we saw no point in announcing awards when there were only 10% of the car show guys still there...and even less at 7pm when they were to be announced.

The only other way to get it done? Do it here. You guys are going to LOVE these awards though...and there were SO many awesome cars out there. LOVED them!

My personal fav which my award went to? FastFreddie. Oh LORD was it sweet! Great talking with you and AWESOME job on that paint! I think you said ShowStoppers did it, right? WOW!!!
Attached Images

TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote