View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 09:49 AM   #13
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
WOW; NICE PICs'!!! OMG!!! Now this is the way to start a rough morning. If I looked at these last night, I would've slept better, LOL.

I'm wondering about a couple things: rear bumper facia defuser, interior room, and GVW-j/k. Honestly, I'm always eager to find posts from Father, Camero, or 'Rag and forget or just plain look right past the images (even though I save each and every one .) After looking closer at a few of these, I'm still loving everything.

The rear facia seems to have defusers on the lower lip, inside the tips, and under what look like eletrical plugs. Me likey...

In the same picture, I get a better idea of the girth of the shoulders on the car and wonder what the interior room is going to be like. It looks like it's going to be pretty roomy, for a performance car, but it almost seems like the body lines take up much of the width of the car, "wasting" some potential room in the interior. Now don't get me wrong, I'm only using "wasting" because I can't think of a better word at the moment (that, and I'm still working off some J&B from last night) but I'm interested in finding out how it compares to the 4th Gen.

Great photos though! Next time, please don't wait a month to put them up

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote