Thread: My Camaro Story
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 03:52 AM   #32
GSmithPharmD08
Banned

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockmont View Post
Glad to hear everything is going great for you, Greg. Your car was the greatest thing we did on any car all year.

I loved the story about your trip home as well.
Thanks a lot Frank!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelsinger View Post
Awesome story and car. Thanks Greg!!

Looks like I'll be doing mine about the same.

Awesome job!
Thanks John!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTime View Post
Congrats greg and great story. Pics look awesome.
Thanks Tim! I enjoyed it start to finish... wouldn't have done anything any different!

Can't wait for the first MD meet that we can get to together... I can't wait to see your car man! I know as well as anyone who owns one of these... Pictures never do it full justice...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamChick View Post
That's a great story and some fabulous pix - the pic of your dad "then and now" made me LOL! - are they the same shorts???? j/k. I just thought it was great.
I have the same colour combo as you - Black with IO interior (taking delivery today ) and my jury is kind of out on the stripes, but yours are awesome and may sway my decision.

Congrats man!
Congrats on the car CamChick! The toughest thing about the stripes (if you get them painted on) is giving it up for a week... I wanted to cry... I just left her there in the service lane the night I took delivery... It's SO worth the wait though... whatever you decide, it will be awesome and it is YOURS!

Yeah my dad is a hell of a guy... I got a lot of enjoyment out of watching him and this car... Funny story about the jean shorts... he started to pose for the pic with a shirt on... I then pointed out that he was wearing strikingly similar shorts to the one in the pic from the 70s.. he then proceeded to make it official and throw his shirt off to the side... best part was that it was 45 degrees Fahrenheit that day... LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Ice View Post
Those look incredible. I give you alot of credit. I couldnt scuff down a brand new car even though the results are great.
It was tough watching it happen, however it is better than new with the 4 coats of premium clear they put on there for me
GSmithPharmD08 is offline   Reply With Quote