View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 04:37 PM   #18
bmorecam
Account Suspended

Drives: jealous vendors mad!! HAHA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by usa1camaro1969 View Post
Last I heard, Will stepped away from Adkins. I don't know if he got his car back, but he told me the turbo was still not tuned and it was leaking badly.
The guy who had the manual there got his car back without the turbo. They had the clutch in and it felt bad. They redid it and I think the guy said he was going to drive it back to SanAntonio from CA.

Jonathan was making promises he couldn't keep and had a bad business sense. He said the clutch was done, sold one to me, a month went by with excuse after excuse as to why it hadn't shipped. I asked for a refund and was told it would be granted. Another month goes by and I am losing it. I finally contacted my bank and got my refund finally yesterday.
This is not the first forum to ban them and I don't believe it was just for rules infractions.
I'm now going to get back in touch with Spec and see how they're doing with their clutch project.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program.
WOW!! god must have been with me because at one point I was about to put a nice amount of loan on my card and go for a supercharger build from them, but I changed my mind at the last minute and decided to stay all N/A this time around.

Im glad everything worked out for ya at the end but I can just imagine what you was probably going through.
bmorecam is offline   Reply With Quote