View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 11:05 AM   #17
classicrockr
Pills are for Pansies

Drives: 2023 2SS Red Hot Vert Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Algeron View Post
After the last drop off, I am starting to feel the same way. While she has been in the shop 19 of the ~130 days that I have owned her, and every shop visit has been something different, it is getting old. This is my 4th Camaro (5th if you count the Firebird in the middle and all prior had t-tops), and none of them have been in the shop this much. While the service writer is making sure things get done, having to wait 1.5 hours for a rental car last Friday actually had me looking around the lot at potential options. While I hate to make this comment, if I did get out of the car, I cannot see myself buying another Camaro vert at this point. Which means, I would have to go to another brand since with 2 little ones, I cannot justify a Vette for at least 5 more years.
Same here, but if I did it now I'd be out $3,000. I'm waiting until I break even, & then see how the 13's have been. I probably won't buy another Camaro though, even if there aren't too many complaints on the 13's. I may just get a beater & save for the 2d year C7 Stingray Verts, which should be around 2016/2017.
classicrockr is offline   Reply With Quote